Ever wondered what happened to the indian treasure of wisdom.Why today we cant recollect all the knwoledge that was so common in ancient period of hinduism.Where all the technology and science that was in veda go? The answer is these Nine Unknown Men.
Nine Unknown Men are a two millennia-old secret society founded by the Indian Emperor Asoka c. 270 BCE. According to the legend, upon his conversion to Buddhism after a massacre during one of his wars, the Emperor founded the society of the Nine to preserve knowledge that would be dangerous to humanity if it fell into the wrong hands. The Emperor also concealed scientific knowledge: remnants of the Rama Empire, which according to Hindu scripture was destroyed by advanced weaponry 15,000 years ago.
Emperor Asoka, aware of the horrors of war, wished to forbid men ever to put their intelligence to evil uses. During his reign natural science, past and present, was vowed to secrecy. Henceforward, and for the next 2,000 years, all researches, ranging from the structure of matter to the techniques employed in collective psychology, were to be hidden behind the mystical mask of a people commonly believed to be exclusively concerned with ectasy and supernatural phenomena. Asoka founded the most powerful secret society on earth: that of the Nine Unknown Men. It is still thought that the great men responsible fro the destiny of modern India, and scientists like Bose and Ram believe in the existence of the Nine, and even receive advice and messages from them. One can imagine the extraordinary importance of secret knowledge in the hands of nine men benefiting directly from experiments, studies and documents accumulated over a period of more than 2,000 years. What can have been the aim of these men? Not to allow methods of destruction to fall into the hands of unqualified persons and to pursue knowledge which would benefit mankind.
Each of the Nine is supposedly responsible for guarding and improving a single book. These books each deal with a different branch of potentially hazardous knowledge. Traditionally, the books are said to cover the following subjects:
- Propaganda and Psychological warfare.
- Physiology, including instructions on how to perform the “touch of death.” One account has Judo being a product of material leaked from this book.
- Microbiology, and, according to more recent speculation, Biotechnology. In some versions of the myth, the waters of the Ganges are purified with special microbes designed by the Nine and released into the river at a secret base in the Himalayas.Also,cloning as we have an instance of cloning in mahabharata that accounts for 100 kaurvas that were clone of duryodhana only.
- Alchemy, including the transmutation of metals. In India, there is a persistent rumor that during times of drought or other natural disasters temples and religious organizations receive large quantities of gold from an unknown source. The mystery is further deepened with the fact that the sheer quantity of gold throughout the country in temples and with kings cannot be properly accounted for, seeing that India has few gold mines.
- Communication, including communication with extraterrestrials and telepathy.
- Gravitation (the Vaiminaka sastra), instructions necessary to build a Vimana, sometimes referred to as the “ancient UFOs of India.”
- Cosmology, the capacity to travel at enormous speeds through spacetime fabric, and time-travel; including intra- and inter-universal trips.
- Light, the capacity to increase and decrease the speed of light, to use it as a weapon by concentrating it in a certain direction etc.
- Sociology, including rules concerning the evolution of societies and how to predict their downfall.